Tuesday, November 18, 2008
- Name: John Rosenthal
John Rosenthal's writings on international politics have appeared in English, French and German in such publications as Policy Review, Newsday, The Opinion Journal, Les Temps Modernes, Le Figaro, and Merkur, as well as numerous scholarly journals and collective volumes. He has taught Political Philosophy and History of European Philosophy at, among other institutions, New York University, Rutgers University and the École Normale Superieure of Lyon.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material published on Transatlantic Intelligencer is copyright © John Rosenthal. Fair use of extracts with appropriate acknowledgment and link to source is, of course, most welcome. For permission to reprint full posts, please contact me at jrgencer-AT-yahoo.com.
- Protecting Anti-Semites in Germany?
- More Euros for Obama
- Euros for Obama?
- The "Torture Issue" and the Elections
- "And They Called It Peace" (Martti Ahtisaari and t...
- Cologne Revisited: German Neo-Nazis View Islam as ...
- Frank-Walter is not Impressed
- What is Publicis? The "French Connection" to a Pal...
- The "BND Affair" Redux
- The First “Anti-Globalization” Protester?
Recent Book Recs
- From Reading Notes: Jeremy Rabkin's Law Without Nations?:
- From The “Völkisch” Ideology Reading List:
- From Victor Klemperer on “Fanaticism”:
- The Legend of the Squandered Sympathy
- American Beheaders or How Franco-German Public Television Creates Moral Equivalence between America and its Enemies
- Tariq Ramadan, Non-Violent Man of Peace
- The NYTimes Protects Its Myth
- How Did the Blogosphere get Fooled on Ukraine?
Euros for Terror?
- More Euros for Terror?
- Follow-up: The Release of Florence Aubenas
- Oops! She (Florence Aubenas) Did it Again...
- That's What Friends Are For
- Letter from Baghdad
- Ransom and Terror in Iraq
Pascal Lamy File
- The Fake, but Accurate Intifada: New Developments in the Mohammed Al-Dura Affair
- Seeing, but not Seeing the Rushes: The NYTimes on the Mohammed Al-Dura Affair
- Controversy? What Controversy?: France2's Continued Use of the Al-Dura Footage
- Controversy? No Controversy...
- Inveterate Enderlin
- Stéphane Juffa on the Al-Dura Affair and the French Media
- Update on the Al-Dura/France2 Affair
- Europe’s Ukraine I: Viktor Yushchenko, Democrat and Anti-Semite?
- Follow-Up I: Viktor Yushchenko, Democrat and Anti-Semite? - Two Important Links
- Follow-Up II: Nicholas Kristof and a "Ukrainian Democrat"
- Europe's Ukraine II: The OSCE and Electoral Fraud - A Record of Partiality?
- Europe's Ukraine III: Who Supports Yushchenko? - Leftist Fantasies and German Realities
- Follow-Up I: Geert Ahrens, German Foundations, and "Conspiracy Theories"
- Follow-Up II: Who Supports the National Democratic Institute?
- The Strange Case of Dr. Wicke or Questions Surrounding the Alleged Poisoning of Viktor Yushchenko
- Viktor Yushchenko, Iraq and "Fascist Thugs"
- How Did the Blogosphere Get Fooled on Ukraine?
- Blogging as Propaganda or Disturbing Discoshaman
- The BHHRG Effect
- The Silski Visti Affair Revisited
- Seeing UNA-UNSO
EU and Palestine File
- Europe's Arafat
- Europe's Palestine
- Follow-Up: Europe's Palestine - Aid and Eyewash
- EU Funding and Palestinian Terrorism: An Essential Link
- Germany's Palestine
- EU Funding and Palestinian Terrorism: The End of the OLAF "Investigation"
France and Ivory Coast File
Other Writings by John Rosenthal available On-Line
- Von Katastrophe zu Katastrophe: Die bizarre Metaphysik des Architekten Daniel Libeskind
- The Future of Ground Zero: Daniel Libeskind's Perverse Vision
- A Lawless Global Court: How the ICC Undermines the UN System
- Anti-Semitism and Ethnicity in Europe
- Kosovo and the "Jewish Question"
Blogs, Friendly and Related (Under Construction)
- Adventures of Chester
- American Future
- American Thinker
- Barcepundit (English Edition)
- Barcepundit (Spanish Edition)
- Davids Medienkritik (English)
- The Diplomad
- Fabian's Hammer
- Gudrun Eussner (German)
- HispaLibertas (Spanish)
- Kosmoblog (German Edition)
- Kosmoblog (English Edition)
- Le Monde à l'envers (French)
- Le Monde Watch (French/English)
- Medienkritik Online (German)
- No Pasaran
- Winds of Change